HalloweenExpress.com Virtual Gift Cards are the perfect gift for the Halloween enthusiast on your gift list! We sell Gift Cards in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75 and $100. Our Virtual Gift Cards can be used just like money on HalloweenExpress.com. The Virtual Gift Card Key ID will be emailed to you immediately after checkout. You can then send or give the Gift Card ID to anyone you'd like as a gift. To purchase a HalloweenExpress.com Virtual Gift Card, click here.
Using A Virtual Gift Card
Virtual Gift Cards can be used just like money on our website. Gift Cards are sent to the purchaser by email which can then be given to anyone to use to make a purchase on our website. The Gift Cards we sell are Virtual Gift Cards in that the Gift Card Key ID is all that is required to use them on our website during the checkout process. Gift Cards are not mailed or shipped. They are communicated via email to the purchaser who may then give to anyone they choose. Once issued, the Gift Card Key ID is valid and may be used by anyone who possesses the Gift Card Key ID. Our Gift Cards can only be used to make a purchase on our website. They may not be used at any of the Halloween Express seasonal retail stores.
To use a HalloweenExpress.com Virtual Gift Card, simply enter the Gift Card Key ID during the checkout process on the payment page (see image below). If you don't use the entire value, the balance remains on the card which can be used for another purchase. Also, multiple denominations of Gift Cards may be used to purchase an item that is higher priced. For example, if the item you want to purchase is $82, you could apply a $75 Gift Card and a $10 Gift Card to the purchase.
Example of a Virtual Gift Card Email
Using A Gift Card to Check Out
The Gift Card Key ID is entered on the payment page during checkout. Gift Cards are accepted just a money. Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with a discount coupon as well. If you are using a discount coupon and a Gift Card together, enter the discount coupon ID first and then the Gift Card ID one at a time on the payment page (clicking on the 'Redeem' button each time.) When you enter the coupon ID, you'll see the total due amount being reduced by the value of the coupon. Then, when you enter your Gift Card ID, the amount on the Gift Card will be applied toward that balance due.
What is the Difference Between a GIFT CARD and a Credit Voucher?
Virtual Gift Cards
Gift Cards may be purchased by anyone in denominations of $10, $25, $50 and $100. The Gift Card Key ID can then be given to anyone to use just like money on our website. Gift Cards don't expire. As the name suggests, Gift Cards are most commonly purchased by consumers who want to give a gift to someone but they don't know what item to purchase.
Credit Vouchers may not be purchased. They can only be issued by our Customer Service personnel and may only be used by the person to whom the Credit Voucher has been issued (they are tied to a specific customer's account and email address.). They are not transferable and expire in one year. Credit Vouchers are most commonly used in association with refunds.
Virtual Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the HalloweenExpress.com Virtual Gift Card:
• Virtual Gift Cards are treated the same as cash on http://www.halloweenexpress.com/.
• Virtual Gift Cards are valid for online purchases at www.HalloweenExpress.com for U.S. shipped orders only (international bound purchases cannot be made with Gift Cards.) May not be used at Halloween Express seasonal retail stores.
• Sales of Virtual Gift Cards are non-refundable. All sales final.
• Virtual Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, nor can they be returned for a cash refund.
• Virtual Gift Card actual cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
• The Virtual Gift Card is immediately redeemable upon receipt of the Virtual Gift Card e-mail notification (we send it immediately to the purchaser upon order completion).
• Sales tax is applicable on any merchandise purchased with a Virtual Gift Card.
• Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable e-mail address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
• Delivery to a non-existent e-mail address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
• HalloweenExpress.com is not responsible for lost or stolen Virtual Gift Cards.
• Coupons may not be used to purchase a Virtual Gift Card.
• Virtual Gift Cards do not expire. No monthly fees.