Refund, Return & Exchange Links
AMAZON CUSTOMERS. If you placed an order on Amazon.com and wish to initiate a return, please login to your Amazon account to request an RMA. We cannot issue an RMA on our website for an order that was originally purchased on Amazon.com. Amazon requires the RMA be done through their system.
Please read this section carefully to make sure you understand what our Buy Online Pickup In-Store refund and return policy is. If you don't understand this policy, we urge you not to proceed with your purchase and instead, contact our Customer Care department to get your questions answered.
NOTE: This return policy applies to items purchased on this website which are PICKED UP (either same day or via ship-to-store) at a local Halloween Express retail store.
For the 2015 Halloween season, orders that are picked up at the store on or after Saturday October 24, 2015 are NOT eligible to be returned. All sales final.
- The item(s) must be returned to any participating Halloween Express retail store within 3 days from the day you picked up your order at that store.
- The item(s) being returned must be accompanied with the original bill of sale (or printed email) that contains the customer name, address, email address and order number.
- Merchandise must be returned in NEW CONDITION so they may be resold as new.
- Item(s) being returned are subject to the Product Eligibility Criteria as stated below.
Product Eligibility Criteria
The following items are NEVER returnable:
- Special Ordered Items, Orders for Personalized Items, Volume / Bulk Discounted Orders.
- Close out or clearance sale items which appear in our 'Clearance Corner' and/or are marked as a SALE item.
- Any item that specifically states it cannot be returned in the product description or product information page.
- Gift Cards or Credit Vouchers
- Inflatable Decorations
- Contact Lenses
- Items that have been partially refunded under the terms of our Price Guarantee.
- Any item containing a food substance.
The following items are returnable IF they are in their un-opened and un-blemished original manufacturer's packaging such that the item(s) can be re-sold in new condition:
- Socks and stockings
- Shoes & Boots
(Does not apply to shoe covers, boot tops, or costume shoes designed for indoor use only or one time wear.)
- Dress patterns
- Video tapes / CD’s / Catalogs
- Eye lashes
- Wigs, beards, facial hair or any other artificial hair.
- Prosthetics, fangs or any other fake teeth.
- Latex Masks
If you purchase any of the above listed items it is important you look at the item carefully to make sure it is what you ordered before opening the factory packaging. Once the packaging is opened, we cannot accept a return for the item. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
All other items not specifically listed above are eligible to be returned provided they are in new condition, are not missing any items/pieces, are returned with the original manufacturer's packaging intact (in new condition) and have not been worn, used, altered or show signs of any wear. In all cases we reserve the right to assess a 15% restocking fee. Halloween Express shall make the sole determination as to whether or not an item qualifies under the terms of this guarantee (including whether or not we will assess a 15% restocking fee).
If an item is returned and falls outside the above criteria, we reserve the right to reject the return completely OR subject it to a 15% handling and restocking charge. Refunds are issued for the price of the merchandise ONLY and only on the bank card account number used to make the original purchase.
If you have any questions as to what our refund and return policy means and how it applies to your purchase, we urge you to contact our Customer Care department before making your purchase.