Incorrectly entered addresses may unnecessarily delay your order. Please enter your ship to address information in the appropriate boxes and double-check for typos and other errors. Here are some shipping address tips:
P.O. Box Addresses
If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that your order is routed through the proper carrier, please enter the box number as "PO BOX" followed by the number. If you're a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency such as The UPS Store or similar services), do not use the word "Box" for your mailbox number. Instead, use the pound sign (#) or the abbreviation of "PMB" (Private Mail Box). This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
APO or FPO Addresses
When entering an APO or FPO address, follow these steps:
- City field: Enter "APO" or "FPO."
- State field: Enter the two-letter code for the region where the recipient is stationed. Typically, but not always, the code is "AE" for recipients stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East; "AA" for recipients stationed in the Americas; and "AP" for recipients stationed in Asia or the Pacific.
- Country field: Always select "United States" from the drop-down menu regardless of where the recipient is stationed.
All shipments to APO/FPO addresses are sent either via UPS Sure Post (a partnership between UPS and USPS) or USPS Priority Mail. The shipping checkout page specifies which method. We estimate 5 to 10 business days for delivery once the order has been shipped; however, some destinations may take up to 21 days. Sorry, we have no control over these shipping time frames..
Guam and U.S. Protectorates
When entering an address for Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Guam, American Samoa, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, or Federated States of Micronesia please follow these steps:
- Country field: Select the correct place name from the drop-down menu. If the correct place is not listed, choose "United States."
- Zip Code field: Always double check for the correct zip code.
Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA) Addresses
If you are shipping to a private mailbox holder (using a local commercial mail receiving agency), it is important you DO NOT use the word "Box" for your mailbox number. Instead, use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box.