Animated Cauldron Creeper
The perfect solution to those troubling neighborhood kids: the Cauldron Creeper Prop!!
Wearing a tattered costume with long shredded-gauze accents, this disgusting 72" tall animated Cauldron Creeper loves stirring his stew - and wants to have you for dinner! Featuring PVC head with hinged jaw, hands and chest with such realistic sculpted details you have to see to believe he's not real - truely disgusting!
- Plug in the UL power adapter into any standard outlet & choose from Steady-On or Infra-Red Sensor or Step Here Pad (included) activation options to operate.
- Once activated, this rotting corpse's eyes will glow as his head raises & lowers while he slowly stirs the brew with his long staff topped with a rotting plastic skull in his glowing green cauldron, with the burning embers beneath it glow with heat while saying one of three sayings ("(evil laughter)", "Stir, stir, stir the pot, I've put me flesh in, now I've naught. I'll let it simmer 'til bubbling brew, and when it's ready I'll come find you! He heh heh", "Ah, this is thickening nicely, yessss. Heh heh, this cauldron is full of tasty morsels I have found. Would you like to give it a try? It's Halloween ANYTHING can happen this night! Heh Hah!"
- Attach the optional Fog Hose (included) to your Fog Machine (not included) to add fog coming out of the cauldron to complete the creepy effect.
- The infra-red sensor works up to 6.5' feet away & works in all lighting conditions - bright light to no light! Includes volume control.
- Easy-to-assemble quick-connect poles.
- Assembly required
- Materials: 40% Iron, 8% PVC, 2% Electronic, 30% Polyester, 20% Cotton
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping. It can only be shipped via ground to street addresses in the continental United States. Contact us for faster shipping options or delivery pricing outside the continental United States.