Skeleton Playing Banjo Decoration
Unique animated 39 inch skeleton strumming a banjo!
Come be Serenaded in the presence of a Banjo loving Skeleton who has a passion for folk tunes. He strums away at the strings, moving his hand in a vertical arched motion that causes his arm to flex like a real musician’s would. His LED Eyes Glow Red from within. Having no chords means you can place him anywhere for a scare! An Infra Red Motion activated sensor tells him to start playing as people pass near him. He inflicts banjo-ic horror on unsuspecting guests playing an accurate melody of dueling banjos. He plays the banjo so well you might want to pass by him repeated times or just to hear him play. His alternate setting allows him to activte by pressing the try me button for convienience.
- Plastic Skeleton with Rough Rural fabric clothes and a straw hat
- Sits over 2 Feet tall with a Motion activated Infra Red laser at triggers at a distance.
- The "Try-Me" button Lets you play him whenever the urge comes over you.
- Place him anywhere without the hassle of tripping over cords
- 4 AA batteries (Not included)
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping. It can only be shipped via ground to street addresses in the continental United States. Contact us for faster shipping options or delivery pricing outside the continental United States.