Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that may constitute copyright infringement on behalf of ASADART E-COMMERCE SPECIALTY SHOPS (dba HalloweenExpress.com) please provide us with the written information below.
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed upon. If it's an image or video, please provide a copy of said image or video.
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on our website or other digital properties controlled by us. Please include a screen shot or link.
- Your address, telephone number and email address where we may contact you.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is truthful and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notice for Claims of Copyright Infringement on this Site Should be Sent To:
c/o Halloween Express
7505 Sussex Drive Suite 135
Florence, KY 41042
email: brad.butler [at] halloweenexpress.com